Transforming Shame, Inviting Joy
December 3 @ 5:00 pm - December 7 @ 2:00 pm PSTCost: $400 – $625
About the Event
Discover the Path Back to Healing, Aliveness, and JOY!
Do you long to step fully into what this life has to offer? Would you love to experience lifts and moments of soaring joy that connect you with your life purpose?
Shame, trauma, and a lack of accompaniment impact our ability to find our joy, but there is more. Joy is also profoundly relational. If there is no room for it in our closest relationships, it becomes elusive simply because our space does not welcome it.
Would you like to understand the ins and outs of joy, and find your way back to it again?
Then join Sarah Peyton as she guides you on a journey of Transforming Shame & Inviting Joy. In this 5-day online retreat, you will experience the kind of learning that creates new neural connections as a foundation for joy, awe, and the full embracing of this sweet, fleeting life.
You will explore:
- The 7 circuits of our basic emotional life and how each contributes to sustainable, ongoing joy
- What happens to your nervous system when it is supported and nourished by warm community
- How to dissolve unconscious contracts that cause you to live in shame
- What is entangled in your life energy, and how to disentangle it
Through daily talks, healing explorations, and breakout exercises, you will learn how to clear the blocks that can arise from unheld fear, grief, and anger… and step into a life of JOY!
- Video and audio recordings of every session
- Forum discussion available in the classroom
- Lifetime access to the classroom
Cost and How to Register
- Early-Bird 20% discount – $500 until November 12 ($625 after)
- NVC Library Members 20% Discount – $400 until November 12 ($500 after)
Enter coupon code NVCL at time of checkout.
Dates & Times
December 3rd -7th, 2021(26 hours) Times organized to support a variety of time zones in having access to the live training.
See the full schedule here
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah brings together depth work and self-compassion that integrates relational neuroscience with the transformative potential of Nonviolent Communication’s empathy.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind (scheduled for release in Winter, 2021).