- This event has passed.
I, You and We: Discovering Edges and Boundaries
February 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - February 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm PSTCost: $700 – $800
About the Event
Where do we start and stop? What belongs to us and what belongs to others? We discover our edges through relationship. When we know ourselves, we know our “no’s,” and we know our “yes’es,” which means we know our own edges. Constellation work can bring our bodies into current time with our own boundaries.
Constellations are a way of unwinding and unraveling the frozen strands of trauma and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings, so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease.
This is part 1 of a 3-part constellation masterclass series. This year’s masterclass series will explore how we work with and experience our own power, which includes how we enact boundaries (or don’t!), where and why we transgress our own and other people’s boundaries, and how hidden or unwelcome parts of ourselves (our shadow) impacts our capacity to relate to self and other with full welcome, choice, and wellness. Join Sarah Peyton for this exploration of what neuroscience and constellations can do for us.
You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series, however, registering for the full 3-Part Immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to learn to use constellations in your work or your life, as well as receive access to the bonus and savings.
The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Feb 11: Thursday, 5-7pm
- Feb 12: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 13: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 14: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 15: Monday, 9am-12pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
This 5-day immersion week will cover the following topics:
- experience constellations creating a sense of boundary
- work with unconscious contracts that prohibit the formation of edges and boundaries
- Clear blocks to having boundaries
Early bird rate $700 if paid by February 5, 2021
Regular price $800 if paid by February 11, 2021
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.