Power, Transgression, Boundaries, and Choice Masterclass Series (The Full 3-Part 2021 Online Constellation Masterclass Series)
Join Sarah Peyton for a 3-part Masterclass Series investigating Power, Transgression, Boundaries, and Choice in depth. Each in the series will combine Constellation Work with explorations in Relational Neuroscience and Resonant Language. Each online Master Class is an intensive that stretches over 5 calendar days, starting with an evening session on day one, three days of work of five hours each, and then a completion morning session on day 5.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only experienced participants will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator. The intention for the course is deepening our learning about constellations, rather than supporting personal work.
- Work in small groups to build facilitation skills
- Clear blocks to having boundaries
- Understand the elements of relational neuroscience that illuminate these aspects of constellation work
- Integrate these understandings of neuroscience into constellation work
- Work on specific aspects of facilitation that can be troublesome or mysterious
This event series includes three parts: Part 1: February 11-15, 2021: I, You, We: Discovering Edges and Boundaries, Part 2: May 19-23, 2021: Power and its Shadow, and Part 3: August 18-22, 2021: Working with Transgression: Violation, and Healing
This event series is currently on sale at an early-bird rate of $1650 through February 5, 2021, and includes access to Sarah’s new Neuroscience and Constellation series for the duration of the masterclass series.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Session 1: February 11-15, 2021: I, You, We: Discovering Edges and Boundaries
- Session 2: May 19-23, 2021: Power and its Shadow
- Session 3: August 18-22, 2021: Working with Transgression: Violation, and Healing
This event series is a three-part event; each of the three online events stretches over 5 calendar days, starting from 5pm-7pm on day one, continuing on 9am-12pm, 1-3pm on days 2-4, and on day five, coming back together for a morning session 9am-12pm.
What To Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah's support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
The intention for this series is to deepen our learning about constellations, rather than supporting personal work.
Registration includes free access to Sarah's 2021 Constellation and Neuroscience Webinar Series for the duration of the 3-part series (February, March, April, May, June, July, and August). Topics to be announced soon!
Who is This Event For?
- This event is welcome for all, and is appropriate for constellation and neuroscience beginners and experienced facilitators alike; no prior experience is required.
- This series will spend time breaking down the “why” and how” of constellation facilitation, including why we might make choices to go in one direction or another in order to direct or shape the exploration based on the seeker’s questions and responses throughout.
- Learning to facilitate constellations isn’t only for those who wish to offer this work in the world; it can be extremely useful for individuals who wish to direct their own healing processes, with a scaffolding of neuroscience concepts that helps them see the field of challenge with compassion and gives a sense of where and which interventions might be useful.
- If you are seeking a neuroscience-informed understanding of inner power, and how to access choice in your relationships, and create healthy, just-right closeness and differentiation between yourself and others, this could be a powerful offering.
Early bird rate $1650 if paid by February 5, 2021
Regular price $1800
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.