- This event has passed.
Healing New and Old Trauma: A Resonant Exploration
July 11, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - August 22, 2022 @ 2:55 pm PDTCost: $240.00
About the Event
Do you carry around difficult memories that break through at awkward moments? Do you start out feeling good in the morning, and then are you suddenly taken out by old shame, grief, heartbreak or pain? Is being alive sometimes a little like walking a tightrope over a river of the alligators of memory snapping at you? Do you long for more ease and peace in your life?
Those memories, the ones that are ruling you, are not set in stone. When you turn toward your past self with resonance and compassion, the memories will melt and change, freeing life energy that has been frozen in place for years, even decades. Join Sarah Peyton for 6-weeks exploring time travel resonance and discovering new freedom, by turning trauma memories into life experience.
The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Mondays from 1:30-2:55pm Pacific time
- July 11: What is Resonance?
- July 18: Time, the brain and trauma, learning to time travel
- August 1: Freezing the past, creating safety for healing
- August 8: Unconscious contracts that block self compassion
- August 15: Allowing others to travel with you
- August 22: Traveling with resonance to childhood memories
What To Expect:
In this class series, participants will:
- Learn about resonance
- Understand why trauma memories feel so real
- Learn the time travel process
- Release unconscious contracts to not like the self
- Practice using resonant time travel for difficult memories
- Learn to better accompany themselves and others
- Build self-trust and self warmth
- Find new access to ease
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones
Who Is This Course For?
Students from beginners to advanced who are interested in building their skills for resonance and expanding their capacity to be with themselves and others. All welcome.
This Course Includes Resonant Support
Get assistant support during classes – experience resonant support from experienced practitioners when you need it during class times. Often, this work can have unexpected depth and touch on deeply held subconscious awareness and pain. Getting support when we need it most helps participants to integrate, regulate, and have a felt experience of the transformative power of resonance.
Here’s what a previous participant shared about having assistant support available during courses:
“Thank you so much for offering the in class 1:1 support with a resonance assistant as part of the course. This opportunity has gone a long way to provide me with a personalized felt sense of the impact of this process when working with a trained and skilled person to a greater depth than I had experienced on my own. Such a gift.” ~ Dorothy
Need financial assistance? We will know if partial scholarships are available on July 5, 2022. Write to [email protected] on or after July 5 to inquire.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- Some partial scholarships may be available after July 5, 2022
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of four books on relational neuroscience and self-compassion: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind, and The Antiracist Heart: A Self-Compassion and Activism Handbook, co-authored alongside Roxy Manning, PhD.