This 8-week class offers participants a chance to explore how self-compassion can bolster the movement towards antiracist consciousness and practices in an intertwined learning experience.
Participants will integrate:
- Developing a grounded understanding of personal and systemic responsibility
- The role of self-compassion in connecting us with ourselves and with others in a world rife with conflict and chaos.
- Antiracist principles
- Neuroscience concepts connected with implicit biases
- Engagement of brain structures involved in self-compassion
- Skills and coaching in response to microaggressions
Recordings will be available for 3 years. Please download and save all videos you would like to keep by August 1, 2024
Please click the lesson links below to access the zoom link and your recordings