What knowledge about the brain gives us leverage to really begin to see each other? Learn to tell the difference between instrumental and relational connections, and begin to walk the path toward more richness, meaning and intimacy. Practice resonant language in relationship, and discover your own sweetness.
This event is part 2 of a 3-part series exploring resonance and relationships, how we can use the foundational concepts of Sarah’s book, Your Resonant Self, to transform relationships with those we are closest to.
What to Expect:
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- The amygdala and entanglements
- Friend/partner with their entire gender, if they have one
- Friend/partner with parent Friend/partner with past friends/partners
- Friend/partner with their past self
- Left and right hemispheres
- Attachment patterns and warmth
- Contracts not to trust, not to let love in
- I-You language Warm curiosity and questions
Recordings will be available for 3 years. Please download and save all videos you would like to keep by Dec 1, 2025
To learn more about downloading, please visit the FAQ
Please click the lessons to view the recordings