The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- June 17: Friday 5-8pm
- June 18: Saturday, 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- June 19: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature skill-building exercises to help you connect to others and yourself, resonant language, unconscious contracts to help you untangle what blocks connection with others, and time travel resonance.
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- The amygdala and entanglements
- Friend/partner with their entire gender, if they have one
- Friend/partner with parent Friend/partner with past friends/partners
- Friend/partner with their past self
- Left and right hemispheres
- Attachment patterns and warmth
- Contracts not to trust, not to let love in
- I-You language Warm curiosity and questions