2024 Constellations Facilitation
What if woundedness and shame are our greatest portals to healing and reclamation of self and vitality? Join Sarah Peyton for the 2024 Constellations Facilitation Masterclass Series to investigate how our work with our deepest wounds opens us to contribute most fully with others, and the ways in which our shame is a doorway that helps us to discover this pattern in our lives and in our bodies.
What if woundedness and shame are our greatest teachers? Learn how to harvest the gifts of shame, find the medicine in woundedness, and work with both forces as a doorway to deeper embodiment and sovereignty to direct our lives, fully and vibrantly!
Join Sarah Peyton for the full Constellations Masterclass Facilitation Series. Enrollment includes 3 workshops and 2 bonuses:
- Feb. 24-26, 2024 – Harvesting the Gifts of Woundedness and Shame in Constellations and Constellation Facilitation
- April 20-22, 2024 – Finding the Medicine in Woundedness: Astrology and Constellations with Chiron and Uranus
- August 24-26, 2024 – Constellation Facilitation Master Class: Woundedness and Body
- The full 2024 Constellations and Neuroscience monthly series on Archetypes and Constellations (1-1/2 hours per month)
- Free attendance in the Intro to Emergent Constellations class, Feb. 20-22
This is a total of 78 hours of Constellation study and participation.
Free Bonuses, a value of $1,050:
Registration includes free access to Sarah’s Constellation and Neuroscience Webinar Series for the duration of 2024
All webinars happen once monthly on Mondays from 9:00am-10:30am Pacific.
Registration includes free access to Sarah’s Introduction to Emergent Constellations Masterclass, Feb. 20-22.
Sarah recommends new participants attend this introductory workshop, in order to learn the “why” and how” of constellation facilitation, including why we might make choices to go in one direction or another in order to direct or shape the exploration based on the seeker’s questions and responses throughout.
“There is no facilitator or teacher in the world I trust more than Sarah. Working with Sarah has been unspeakably transformational for me in my own healing and in my counseling work, allowing me to understand that we are always in constellations, past and present, and that learning to attune to those unfolding constellations gives us more power and choice in our lives.”
– Angela Watrous
- Session 1: February 24-26, 2024: Harvesting the Gifts of Woundedness and Shame: Constellation Masterclass with Sarah Peyton
- Session 2: April 20-22, 2024: Finding the Medicine with the Astrology of Chiron and Uranus: Constellation Masterclass with Sarah Peyton
- Session 3: August 24-26, 2024: Woundedness, Shame and the Body: Constellation Masterclass with Sarah Peyton
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
This event series is a three-part series; all 3 masterclass events stretch over 3 calendar days, with a morning session from 9am-12pm and an afternoon session from 1-3pm.
What To Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately facilitated by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah's support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
The intention for this series is to deepen our learning about constellations, rather than supporting personal work.
Full series participants will receive two bonuses:
- The full 2024 Constellations and Neuroscience monthly series on Resources and Archetypes in Constellations (1-1/2 hours per month)
- Free attendance in the Intro to Emergent Constellations Masterclass 2024 Feb. 20-22 (15 hours)
This series includes access to 78 hours of Constellation study and participation.
Who is This Event For?
- This event is welcome to all, and is appropriate for constellation and neuroscience beginners and experienced facilitators alike; no prior experience is required
- Sarah recommends new participants attend her introductory course taking place February 20-22, 2024. The introductory course is included in the purchase of the 3-part bundle, or available separately from the masterclass series.
- This series will spend time breaking down the “why” and how” of constellation facilitation, including why we might make choices to go in one direction or another in order to direct or shape the exploration based on the seeker’s questions and responses throughout.
- Learning to facilitate constellations isn’t only for those who wish to offer this work in the world; it can be extremely useful for individuals who wish to direct their own healing processes, with a scaffolding of neuroscience concepts that helps them see the field of challenge with compassion and gives a sense of where and which interventions might be useful.
- If you are seeking a neuroscience-informed understanding of how to access more joy, more wonder, more play, and more life satisfaction, even in the face of grief and threat, this could be a powerful offering.
For Full 3-Part Series:
$1800 Regular Price
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
“I’ve attended several years of Sarah Peyton’s constellations masterclasses, and it has been eye-opening, jaw-dropping awe-inspiring, and life-changing! Sarah facilitates her programs with such skill, humility, openness, tenderness, safety, and love which enabled me to experience deep learning and healing.”
– Gail Donohue
Cost and How to Register
Full Program (3-session masterclass series plus free access to introductory session) Tuition:
- Please register by the dates above to take advantage of the full series pricing and bonuses.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing others’ difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal, authored a chapter for Stephan Hausner’s book Salutogene Aufstellungen, and is a featured keynote speaker for international constellation events including ISCA and NASCA.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind.