The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- April 14: Friday 5-8pm
- April 15: Saturday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- April 16: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature skill-building exercises to help you connect to others and yourself, resonant language, unconscious contracts to help you untangle what blocks connection with others, and time travel resonance.
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Resonant language
- Reassurance vs Resonance
- An introduction to trauma and retraumatization in relationships
- A simple time travel for friends and couples
- Blame 101: Transforming blame into mourning
- Needs-based connection around sexuality or simply around emergence
- Unconscious Contracts
- Acknowledging infidelity, broken trust and disappointment
Special bonus session on healing from sexual harm:
- Sexual trauma and how it impacts both sexuality and emergence of self
- Resonance for the cells
- Time travel with resonance for the cells for sexual trauma
We are delighted to offer 14 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($30 additional fee). CEUs are offered through Chicago Counseling Associates. CCA has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.