Working with Transgression: Violation and Healing
August 18 @ 5:00 pm - August 22 @ 12:00 pm PDTCost: $600 – $800
About the Event
Broken trust, with self and others, takes us into layers of unconscious contracts that keep us suspended out of our own lives. How do we restore trust and self-connection, as well as fully entering the present moment, with the help of relational neuroscience, the healing of trauma, and constellation work?
Constellations are a way of unwinding and unraveling the frozen strands of trauma and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease.
This is part 3 of a 3-part constellation masterclass series. This year’s masterclass series will explore how we work with and experience our own power, which includes how we enact boundaries (or don’t!), where and why we transgress our own and other people’s boundaries, and how hidden or unwelcome parts of ourselves (our shadow) impacts our capacity to relate to self and other with full welcome, choice, and wellness. Join Sarah Peyton for this exploration of what neuroscience and constellations can do for us.
You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series, however, registering for the full 3-Part Immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to learn to use constellations in your work or your life, as well as receive access to the bonus and savings.
The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- August 18: Wednesday, 5-7pm
- August 19: Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- August 20: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- August 21: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- August 22: Sunday, 9am-12pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
This 5-day immersion week will cover the following topics:
- Use constellations to support healing from violations
- take away an understanding of special circumstances for healing violation in constellations.
Early early bird rate $600 if paid by July 4, 2021
Early bird rate $700 if paid by July 25, 2021
Regular price $800 if paid by August 18, 2021
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.