The Connectome: The Brain’s Road to Healing Trauma
October 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm PDTCost: $20
About the Event
The surprising thing about healing trauma is that we don’t erase anything from the brain – we just change the way the brain connects! Join Sarah Peyton for a 90-minute exploration of the latest science of brains and its implications for making brains good places to live after hard things happen – the connectome!
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the October meeting of Sarah’s 2023 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.
Cost and How to Register
$20 drop-in for the webinar, or register for the entire 2023 Neuroscience and Resonance Webinar Series here.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see join one of Sarah’s longer upcoming courses.
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind.