Resonant Writing for Action and Creation
February 8 @ 8:00 am - March 15 @ 9:20 am PSTCost: $100 – $400
About the Event
Do you have things to explore and share, things that the world needs to hear, but do you find it difficult to get the words out of your mind and onto paper? Do you second-guess every thought as it arises, and cut your creativity off whenever it starts to flow? Would you love to not have to waste time on writer’s block, or creator’s block? Would you love to experience what’s possible when you explore and create within a resonant and welcoming space that honors the uniqueness of your truth and your voice?
If you have any of these longings, or if you’d simply like to have a time and place to explore your own creativity through writing, join Sarah Peyton for a 6-week series dedicated to creative writing and play.
The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who are registered for the live program.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here):
Wednesdays from 8:00-9:20am Pacific time
- February 8th
- February 15th
- February 22nd
- March 1st
- March 8th
- March 15th
Who Is This Course For?
For writers, explorers and creatives looking for a resonant space in which to support their written expression.
What to Expect?
Join Sarah Peyton in a space that creates room for the flow from thought into expression, support and resonant feedback, all in service of your creativity.
In each 80-minute class, we will:
- Begin with a free writing period
- Explore a neuroscience concept involved in creativity or blocks to creativity
- Offer a resonance exercise or demonstration to support the movement toward free expression
- Continue with a second free writing period
- and create space for sharing and resonant responses to each other’s work
The classes will be recorded for participants in many time zones
This Course Includes Resonant Support
Get assistant support during classes – experience resonant support from experienced practitioners when you need it during class times. Often, this work can have unexpected depth and touch on deeply held subconscious awareness and pain. Getting support when we need it most helps participants to integrate, regulate, and have a felt experience of the transformative power of resonance.
Here’s what a previous participant shared about having assistant support available during courses: “Thank you so much for offering the in-class 1:1 support with a resonance assistant as part of the course. This opportunity has gone a long way to provide me with a personalized felt sense of the impact of this process when working with a trained and skilled person to a greater depth than I had experienced on my own. Such a gift.” ~ Dorothy
- This course is set up so that participants can contribute what they can
- Please choose a variation that considers your financial resources as well as the contribution you would like to offer Sarah and her team.
We are delighted to offer 8 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($30 additional fee). Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This course will be recorded for those who want to learn asynchronously for some or all sessions.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
Sarah Peyton, international constellations facilitator, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates constellations, brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal and has authored chapters in Stephan Hausner’s Salutogene Aufstellungen and Francesca Mason Boring's The Nature Constellations Handbook: An Invitation to Connection: Re-Membering Nature in Systems.
Sarah is a regularly featured keynote speaker for international constellation events including ISCA and NASCA and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind.