- This event has passed.
Harvesting the Gifts of Woundedness and Shame: Constellation Masterclass with Sarah Peyton
February 24 @ 9:00 am - February 26 @ 3:00 pm PSTCost: $900
About the Event
What does shame give us? How does it open doors to understanding our deepest gifts? In this 3-day, 15-hour workshop, we will learn about constellation facilitation and use constellations to explore the way that our work with our deepest wounds opens us to contribute most fully with others, and the ways in which our shame is a doorway that helps us to discover this pattern in our lives and in our bodies.
Constellations are a way of unwinding and unraveling the frozen strands of trauma and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings, so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease. Join Sarah Peyton for this exploration of what neuroscience and constellations can do for us.
This is part 1 of a 3-part constellation masterclass series on woundedness and shame. You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series; however, registering for the full 3-part immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to learn to use constellations in your work or your life, as well as receive access to the bonuses and savings.
The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Feb 24: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 25: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 26: Monday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only participants who have attended other master series sessions with Sarah will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Over this 3-day workshop series participants will:
- Discover the purposes that shame serves
- Release contracts that prevent us from perceiving the gifts of our shame
- Work with 3-5 mini-constellations that support the exploration of the relationship between woundedness and shame
- Look for relic-patterns from infancy that depress our life energy
- Work with the foundational skills of constellation facilitation
- Improve constellation facilitation confidence, humility and practices for general practice
- Have the opportunity to participate in a large-group constellation facilitated by Sarah
- Have the opportunity to participate in a large-group constellation facilitated by a student and supported by Sarah
- Have multiple opportunities to be in lotteries to be a client or to student-facilitate large group constellations.
Who is this Class for:
These sessions are intended for people who are interested in learning about constellation facilitation and how constellation work transforms and heals. Both experienced and new facilitators are welcome. Student facilitators will have opportunities for supervision and support from Sarah Peyton. Sometimes, personal growth and transformation happen coincidentally, but personal work for participants isn’t the main focus of the offerings in the masterclass series.
$900 Regular price
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
How to Register
Sarah Peyton, international constellations facilitator, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates constellations, brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal and has authored chapters in Stephan Hausner’s Salutogene Aufstellungen and Francesca Mason Boring's The Nature Constellations Handbook: An Invitation to Connection: Re-Membering Nature in Systems.
Sarah is a regularly featured keynote speaker for international constellation events including ISCA and NASCA and is the author of four books on relational neuroscience and self-compassion: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind, and The Antiracist Heart: A Self-Compassion and Activism Handbook, co-authored alongside Roxy Manning, PhD.