- This event has passed.
Foundations of Constellation Facilitation with Master Constellator Elena Veselago
June 24, 2022 @ 8:00 am - August 28, 2022 @ 1:00 pm PDTCost: $1000
About the Event
This event will be translated from Russian into English by Sarah Peyton.
The course will meet via zoom. Recordings will be made available to those who register.
This training will take place over 2 modules.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- June 24: Friday, 8am – 1pm
- June 25: Saturday, 8am – 1pm
- June 26: Sunday, 8am – 1pm
- August 26: Friday, 8am – 1pm
- August 27: Saturday, 8am – 1pm
- August 28: Sunday, 8am – 1pm
What To Expect:
Elena Veselago has been practicing constellations for over 20 years. She is the director of the Open Field Institute in Moscow, where she has taught constellation facilitation to about 5,000 people.
This course will provide both basic theory and a lot of practice. Upon completion, participants will be able to identify the main problems that occur for their clients and facilitate simple constellations.
In Elena’s course, Foundations of Constellation Facilitation, participants will learn and practice:
- What the field is, and what laws operate in the field
- How to read the field, and how to become aware of their mistakes and correct them
- How to create a therapeutic relationship with clients to support the unfolding of the constellation
- Discover the challenges clients often face, how to identify their client’s challenges, and how to effectively confirm and work with them
- How to access the resources and tools of the field to effectively create opportunities for transformation
We expect that the course will be attended by American, Russian and European participants, and we will be able to see how the processes differ within the different national systems.
Participation includes a certificate of completion from Elena Veselago.
Sessions will be recorded for later review. Attendance and engagement are required to receive your certificate at the end of 6-day training.
Who is This Event For?
Students from beginners to constellations to advanced. Anyone who would like to learn from a world-renowned Master Constellator. This is a very unusual opportunity for experienced facilitators and teachers of facilitation to learn Elena’s method of teaching. You must be proficient in English to attend. English segments will not be translated.
This course is not intended to support personal healing. Skills cultivated are intended to be used to work with clients rather than yourself, family, and friends.
Payment plans are available if needed. Must be paid off in full by August 19, 2022. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or support in creating a plan that works for you.
- Please register by June 23, 2022
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
This program is co-sponsored by Minnesota Center for Systemic Constellations
How to Register
Your Event Hosts
Elena Veselago is the director of The Open Field Institute (Moscow). Constellations are very widespread in Russia, where Bert Hellinger and other German masters have been teaching constellations since 2001.
With over 20 years of experience teaching and practicing constellation facilitation, Elena has taught constellation facilitation to 5,000 people. She received her training in constellations work with Bert Hellinger at Hellinger Sciencia as well as with other senior international trainers (Hunter Beaumont, Stephan Hausner, Guni Baxa, Daan van Kampenhout, Margret Barth, Diana Drexler and others) in Russia, Germany, USA. She offers workshops, trainings and sessions internationally.
Sarah Peyton, international constellations facilitator, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates constellations, brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally, is a regular contributor to The Knowing Field International Constellations Journal, authored a chapter for Stephan Hausner’s book Salutogene Aufstellungen, and is a featured keynote speaker for international constellation events including ISCA and NASCA.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of three books: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind.