What causes us to react to others and how long does it take for our bodies to calm? Learn the role implicit memory plays in reactivity, and how we can use empathy and resonance skills to transform reactivity into calm and connection.
This event is part 1 of a 3-part series exploring resonance and relationships, how we can use the foundational concepts of Sarah’s book, Your Resonant Self, to transform relationships with those we are closest to.
What to Expect:
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Resonant language
- Reassurance vs Resonance
- An introduction to trauma
- Trauma and retraumatization in relationships
- A simple time travel for friends and couples
- Blame 101 Transforming blame into mourning
- Unconscious Contracts
- Acknowledging infidelity, heartbreak and disappointment