Do we really exist for ourselves? Are the others around us real, complex and alive, people to our brains? Learn about and begin to transform the contracts that prevent true expression and authentic relationship. Explore the use of I-You Language to foster intimacy and connection, and to move out of caretaking into partnership in all your relationships.
This weekend workshop also includes an optional 90-minute bonus session on healing our relationship to physical intimacy, including demos and practices. The bonus session will cover the ins and outs of communication, feedback and I-You Language in sexuality.
This event is part 3 of a 3-part series exploring resonance and relationships, how we can use the foundational concepts of Sarah’s book, Your Resonant Self and its accompanying workbook, to transform relationships with those we are closest to.
This event is available as a 2-for-1 enrollment (purchase one registration and you’ll be able to invite another person for free!)
You are welcome to register for any of the three individual events in the 3-part series, however, registering for the full 3-Part Immersion might be a good fit if you’d like to access the content bonuses and bonus group skill-building/practice sessions.
What to Expect:
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- Attachment patterns and warmth
- Contracts not to trust, not to let love in
- I-You language
- Warm curiosity and questions
- The right hemisphere and feedback
- Circling back to blame vs mourning
- How contracts get in the way of giving and receiving feedback
Special bonus session on healing and physical intimacy:
- Contracts around giving and receiving feedback about physical intimacy
- Attachment patterns and sexual experience (physical intimacy)
- Reclaiming joy with physical intimacy
Recordings will be available for 3 years. Please download and save all videos you would like to keep by Dec 1, 2026
To learn more about downloading, please visit the FAQ