Resonant Healing 101:
Language that Reconnects
Formerly called Introduction to Resonant Language, this 8-session course offers a foundational understanding of the relational neuroscience of language and the brain, and teaches the nine core Resonant Language practices that can support you in gaining deeper access to the voice of your body.
Class meets 8 times, from Nov 29th
Do you long to feel connected to yourself and the people around you? Do you struggle to communicate your emotions effectively, or often find yourself feeling out of control during moments of difficulty?
The practices of Resonant Language support us in connecting our physical sensations and language, in order to support us in being more fully in our integrity when we are in dialogue with others. Through deep attention to the words we use, and how those words impact the emotional states of our brains and bodies, we can begin to free ourselves from our own learned behavioral patterns.
Resonant Language is a practice in precision: precision in our language, as well as precision in our relationship with our bodies and environments. This practice, of paying warm attention to ourselves and our loved ones, has the power to radically change our lives.
Sarah Peyton has developed nine types of Resonant Language, all of which support us in our quests for connection, mutual understanding, care, and emotional nourishment. In this 8-week course, you will begin to build a solid foundation of Resonant Language skill, in order to create a more gentle and understanding relationship with yourself and others. This practice leads to the embodied changes of a kinder brain, the impacts of which ripple out to all corners of our lives and relationships.
In each 85-minute class, Sarah will present and make connections across the most cutting edge relational neuroscience research into how language and the brain interact, and participants will practice these skills in Resonant Language breakouts. There will be support for all students to create and develop Resonant Practice Partnerships outside of class.
This course is offered with an option for sliding-scale tuition. Please choose the rate that works based on your income and earning power. If you aren’t sure what to choose, please see the description for more information about what rate to choose.
After just two weeks of this course, I already notice a change in the way I react to the inner critic! Sarah’s voice, and how it’s being internalized into my brain, is like the very best kind of friend I could ask for. Listening to and learning from her has softened me, slowed me down, and ushered in a whole new chapter in my own personal healing journey.
~ Caroline Wybar
$220.00 – $400.00
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- In the event that the course is postponed or canceled a full refund of tuition will be offered
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.
This course is offered with an option for sliding-scale tuition. Please choose the rate that works based on your income:
- $400 – Support those with fewer resources to attend (choose this option if you have the desire to support access for others to help rebalance systemic and global inequity).
- $350 – Requested standard contribution (choose this option if you have sufficient financial resources and can pay fair value for this learning experience)
- $300 – Discounted rate (choose this option if you sometimes struggle with limited financial resources and would benefit from supported access to this learning experience)
- $220 – Scholarship rate (choose this option if you struggle with limited resources and have difficulty saving due to less reliable income or pay, or if you live in a country where earning power is less)
Need additional financial assistance? We will know if additional partial scholarships are available for those with circumstances that require it on Nov 15, 2023. Write to [email protected] on or after Nov 15th, 2023 to inquire.
About Sarah and Jaya
Sarah Peyton, Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and neuroscience educator, integrates brain science and the use of resonant language to heal personal and collective trauma with exquisite gentleness.
Sarah is a sought-after expert who brings neuroscience expertise together with depth work, self-compassion, and the transformative potential of language. She works with audiences internationally to create a compassionate understanding of the effects of relational trauma on the brain, and teaches people how words change and heal us.
Sarah teaches and lectures internationally and is the author of four books on relational neuroscience and self-compassion: Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain’s Capacity for Healing, the companion Your Resonant Self Workbook: From Self-sabotage to Self-care, and Affirmations for Turbulent Times: Resonant Words to Soothe Body and Mind, and The Antiracist Heart: A Self-Compassion and Activism Handbook, co-authored alongside Roxy Manning, PhD.
Jaya Manske is a transformative healing-centered coach and resonant healing practitioner with a passion for supporting people to cultivate kindness, compassion and gentleness for themselves and reconnect to their wholeness and mattering. She has been an empathetic practitioner since 2001 and is a member of Sarah’s team.
A former educator with a degree focused on developmental theory, Jaya has an in-depth background in attachment theory and how resonance transforms our ability to be in a kinder relationship with ourselves and others.
Informed by developmental theory, relational neuroscience, and the ways trauma impacts the brain and nervous system, Jaya offers resonant empathy, unconscious contracts/sacred vow work, time travel empathy, and is a certified mindfulness and wellness coach.