The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Aug 24: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Aug 25: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Aug 26: Monday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
Constellations facilitated by Sarah will alternate with Constellations facilitated by Masterclass participants, interspersed with large and small group learning. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery. Only participants who have attended other master series sessions with Sarah will be eligible to be facilitators. Not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Over this 3-day workshop series participants will:
- Discover the multiple layers of body-connected shame
- Release contracts that prevent us from fully inhabiting and enjoying our bodies and our sexuality/emergence
- Work with 3-5 mini-constellations that support the exploration of the relationship between the body and woundedness and healing work.
- Look for relic-patterns from infancy that depress our life energy
- Work with the foundational skills of constellation facilitation
- Improve constellation facilitation confidence, humility and practices for general practice
- Have the opportunity to participate in a large-group constellation facilitated by Sarah
- Have the opportunity to participate in a large-group constellation facilitated by a student and supported by Sarah
- Have multiple opportunities to be in lotteries to be a client or to student-facilitate large group constellations
Who is this Class for:
These sessions are intended for people who are interested in learning about facilitating constellations and how constellation work transforms and heals. Both experienced and new facilitators are welcome. Student facilitators will have opportunities for supervision and support from Sarah Peyton. Sessions are not intended for personal work for participants, however, sometimes, personal growth and transformation happen coincidentally, but it isn’t the main focus of the offerings in the masterclass series.
$900 Regular price
$720 Early bird discount, if registered and paid for by July 20th (20% off!)
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.