Toward Beloved Community: Understanding Us and Them
What is happening in the brain when we think of others as separate from us? When we divide into in groups and out groups? When we begin seeing others as “other” or the enemy? Join Sarah Peyton from a 90 minute exploration to explore the relational neuroscience of Us vs Them.
This is primarily a learning and neuroscience content webinar, including a small number of actionable insights and healing process work. If you are seeking healing and resonance practice opportunities, please see Sarah’s upcoming courses here
Would you love to live in a world where we all worked together to support each other? Where politicians and policy-makers had a deep thoughtfulness about the systemic whole? And do you almost give yourself whiplash with your bewilderment about what powerholders actually do, instead of this?
If so, you might enjoy spending 90 minutes with Sarah Peyton to explore the ins and outs of the relational neuroscience of Us vs. Them – the ways that our brains create different groups of belonging, and treat these groups differently.
- This is an online zoom webinar that runs for 90-minutes with an optional 30 min Q&A.
- Purchase includes invitation to the live webinar and post-webinar access to access the recording + slides. The slides include research citations where relevant.
- This webinar is the September meeting of Sarah’s 2023 Neuroscience and Resonance monthly series.
- We are delighted to offer 1.5 CEU hours for psychologists and social workers for this course ($12 additional fee).
- Chicago Counseling Associates has been approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor continuing education for social workers and psychologists. CCA maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Live attendance is required to receive CEUs.