The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Apr 20: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Apr 21: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Apr 22: Monday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Working in concert with Jungian astrologer Carol Ferris, the constellations in this session will take as their starting point the locations of Chiron and Uranus in the birth chart of the client. The constellation emerges from there, integrating Carol’s understanding of the interplay of the archetypes with the movements of the representatives. This is the third year that we will be working in this way, and the healing and integration have been so extraordinary that we can’t resist another dip into this pool.
Over this 3-day workshop series, participants will:
- Experience the energetic contributions of Chiron and Uranus in their horoscopes
- Discover their wounds and their gifts from the astrological point of view
- Work with 3-5 mini-constellations that support the exploration of the relationship between Chiron, Uranus and their healing work in the world
- Work with the foundational skills of constellation facilitation
- Improve constellation facilitation confidence, humility and practices for general practice
- Have the opportunity to participate in a large-group constellation facilitated by Sarah and augmented by Carol’s commentary
- Have the opportunity to participate in a large-group constellation facilitated by a student, supported by Sarah and augmented by Carol’s commentary
- Have multiple opportunities to be in lotteries to be a client or to student-facilitate large group constellations.
Who is this Class for:
These sessions are intended for people who are interested in learning about constellation facilitation and how constellation work transforms and heals. Both experienced and new facilitators are welcome. Student facilitators will have opportunities for supervision and support from Sarah Peyton. Sometimes, personal growth and transformation happen coincidentally, but personal work for participants isn’t the main focus of the offerings in the masterclass series.
What others have said about working with Carol and Sarah:
“If you are seeking a magical and truly exceptional constellations training experience, book a joint workshop with Sarah Peyton and Carol Ferris. After years of thematic constellations trainings (family, business, etc.) with some of the best and brightest instructors in the field worldwide, I was BLOWN AWAY by the unique riches offered by this dynamic teaching duo. Sarah and Carol are at the height of their powers in their respective fields, offering an alchemy of deep presence, wisdom, technical and embodied mastery, and cosmic perspective that left me and my fellow participants clamoring for more. Their mystical marriage of systemic constellations and astrology not only provided me with never-before-seen ways of working with constellations, but also offered me clear revelations with regards to my own personal path and purpose. Give yourself the profound gift of studying with these two MASTERS; they’ll fill your cup to overflowing and bring you closer to the stars!”
~ Aileen S. (Student of the masterclass series in 2022)
$1100 Regular price
$880 Early bird discount, if registered and paid for by March 20th (20% off!)
All participants in this session will have a natal chart and initial reading with Jungian astrologer Carol Ferris prior to the session, so that each student has a sense of their own individual archetypal elements for the mini-constellation breakouts.
If you are experienced in astrology, already have your birth chart, and do not wish to have a chart and reading done, please apply for a discount in the price of this session.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.