What To Expect:
Elena Veselago has been practicing constellations for over 20 years. She is the director of the Open Field Institute in Moscow, where she has taught constellation facilitation to about 5,000 people. For those who have been studying with Elena, this weekend is the next in the series that Elena offers in Russian for her students of Constellation Facilitation. Offered for the first time in English.
In Elena’s pre-recorded course, The Technique and Mysticism of Systemic Constellations – Simple Solutions for Life participants will learn and practice:
- Understand how the laws of the field can be read and how to support movement for clients
- Show how ordinary life stories can be parsed in a field context
- How to work with loneliness and relationships using constellation tools and techniques
- Discover approaches to working with parenthood, infertility, money and health
- How to identify their client’s challenges, and how to effectively confirm and work with them
- How to access the resources and tools of the field to effectively create opportunities for transformation
During this workshop, Elena alternates between lectures, analyzing participants’ stories and situations to illustrate the laws of the field and teach techniques, short constellations, and small group exercises to apply and integrate the learning.
Sessions were recorded for later review.
Who is Pre-recorded Course For?
Both beginners and those who have already studied with Elena and other masters are welcome to attend the seminar. The seminar will be given in terms that are comprehensible for beginners, and at the same time, the work will be done at a deep level to satisfy experienced constellators. This is a very rare l opportunity for experienced facilitators and teachers of facilitation to learn Elena Veselago’s method of teaching. You must be proficient in English to attend. English segments will not be translated.
This course is not intended to support personal healing. Skills cultivated are intended to be used to work with clients rather than yourself, family, and friends.
- This is a pre-recorded course and includes recordings and written session summaries
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.