Radical Self-Compassion: a Year-long Practice of Tenderness, Courage, and Self Confidence!
May 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - January 19, 2022 @ 9:00 pm PDTCost: $510 – $680
About the Event
Self-Love may seem like a cliché at times, but what if you could transform this perceived “myth” into a reality? What if you could increase your capacity for self-care and discover more ways to enjoy your life in a sustainable and creative way?
If you’d like to transform your life with tenderness, courage, and self confidence, this might be the year-long practice space for you. Participants will learn to:
- Ignite your self compassion
- Invite more joy into your life in new creative ways
- Break through old patterns of self sabotage
- Nestle yourself in radical self warmth
Join Mary, Arnina, and Sarah for a slow-paced, deep, and heartfelt 13-month exploration into the power of RADICAL self-compassion. The gems within this course will help you to reclaim your birthright of a trusting, self-rooted presence in the world.
Where do we meet?
The course will meet for 13 sessions via online video conference (zoom). Recordings provided.
This event is an online community of practice that stretches over an entire year, from January 20, 2021 through January 19, 2022. We will meet once monthly for a two-hour session from 7-9 PM PST.
The schedule will be as follows (all times are in the Pacific Time zone. (To convert to your time, please click here)
- January 20, 2021 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- February 17 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- March 17 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- April 21 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- May 19 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- June 16 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- July 21 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- August 18 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- September 15 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- October 20 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- November 17 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- December 15 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
- January 19, 2022 7:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific (California) time
In between sessions, there will be suggested activities, and practices to increase integration and connection.
Who is This Event For?
- People who struggle with self-love, and want to cultivate more of it!
- For nonviolent communication beginners and long-time practitioners, all are welcome
- People who want to invite more joy into your life in new, and creative ways
- For those wish to explore the profound insights into the challenges we face and practice breaking through old patterns of self-sabotage.
- Those who are longing for practical ways to dissolve the critical inner critic and move into loving self-warmth through the insights of nonviolence and neuroscience insights
Cost and How to Register
Or 8 payments of $85
NVC Library Members 20% Discount – $408 until Jan 2 ($510 after)
Enter coupon code NVCL at time of checkout.
Click here to learn more, or click the button below to register now.
About the Trainers
Arnina Kashtan, certified NVC trainer (1992), is the creator of “The Compass”, the process for personal, familial & collective liberation, and author of “Falling in Love with Myself Again” (2016). Founder of Meitarim, the Center for The Compass & NVC Studies in Israel (2000), she delivers workshops and trainings, online & offline, to the general public, as well as trainings for coaches, mediators & trainers (in Hebrew, English & Spanish).
Arnina’s passion and special gifts are in enhancing breakthroughs in awareness, thus bringing forth deep transformations on all levels. Her unique approach combines a profound, laser-like exploration into our innermost core, supported by a rare sense of humor and embedded in deep, embracing empathy. The emerging almost magical space she creates has enabled her students all over the world to open up into new understandings and embark on a fresh, compassionate, and expanding free path.
Mary Mackenzie, M.A., is an author, trained mediator, and CNVC Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication. She holds a master’s degree in human relations from Northern Arizona University and is the co-founder of the NVC Academy, the only online school for learning Nonviolent Communication.
Mary teaches Nonviolent Communication and other spiritually-based programs to individuals, couples, families, organizations, and spiritual communities through a wide variety of workshops and retreats. Her book Peaceful Living: Daily Meditations for Living with Love, Healing and Compassion offers inspiring practical methods for creating peace in our everyday lives.
As a pioneer of online NVC training, Mary runs her company in harmony with what she teaches. She and NVC Academy co-founder, Mark Schultz, paved the way to NVC online training in 2006 and have been instrumental in alleviating the financial and geographical barriers to learning NVC skills.