A delicious sexual aliveness in physical intimacy can be very enlivening, but even if we have no interest in being sexually active, the SEXUALITY circuit is the neurophysiological pathway to our individuation, to our uniqueness – to us becoming who we are born to be.
Please join Sarah Peyton for an 8-week exploration into reclaiming, reawakening and supporting the EMERGENCE/SEXUALITY circuit.
In this class, participants will:
• Learn the function and contributions of the EMERGENCE/SEXUALITY circuit
• Release contracts that block our emergence and becoming
• Discover the links between DISGUST and EMERGENCE/SEXUALITY
• Mourn and heal the impact of trauma on EMERGENCE/SEXUALITY
• Disentangle the roots of trauma from our beliefs that we don’t deserve to emerge
• Grow in capacity for self-warmth
• Discover and clear the entanglements from other circuits that block EMERGENCE/SEXUALITY
Recordings will be available for 3 years. Please download and save all videos you would like to keep by March 1, 2026
Please click the lessons below to navigate the course