Join Sarah for six days of exploration of collective trauma, its impact on us, and the strange new joy that is birthed from really seeing our world and what is happening to it. We will be supported in our mourning, recognize the beauty of each body’s wisdom, and open to a joyful presence.
During this online workshop, participants will:
- Honor the past of families and ancestors
- Do reclamation work to free ancestors from the traumas of history
- Release the contracts that keep us suspended away from the world
- Be supported to walk with consciousness and eyes open, rather than eyes closed
- Transform enemy images to expand the possibilities of beloved community
- Take away supportive processes to navigate despair and grief
- Live into a new relationship with the possibility of deep, unshakeable joy
Sessions are recorded for those in multiple time zones.
Recordings will be available for 3 years. Please download and save all videos you would like to keep by May 1, 2025
Please click the lesson links below to access the zoom link and your recordings