Your Resonant Self Workbook LIVE: a 9-week Book Study Series
Would you like to join Sarah in exploring the Your Resonant Self Workbook to disentangle and release the unconscious beliefs that might be blocking you from the life you long for?
What You’ll Learn in this 9-week Live Course
Journey through the brain’s networks and systems
Explore and enjoy the YRS Workbook in company, and learn to identify unconscious contracts and release yourself from agreements that are no longer serving you
Discover the links between brain systems and the kinds of contracts we make, and bring awareness to the ‘why’ in order to bring self-compassion
- Break free from self-sabotaging or self-destructive behaviors which might be keeping you small and inhibiting your thriving.
- Learn to know yourself more fully and compassionately, and delight in new freedom and access to joy!
Take a Look Inside the Course
We meet live Thursdays, 10am Pacific: June 17-Aug 26, (*except Aug 5th + 19th)
Week 1: June 17: Unconscious contracts, and resonance for trauma
- In this session, we will introduce unconscious contract work and explore its intersection with time travel resonance.
Week 2: June 24: Unconscious contracts that block self-love and secure attachment
- This week we will look at the ways our contracts meet our needs for integrity and safety while keeping us away from the intimacy we are capable of.
Week 3: July 1st: How contract work heals shame
- During this week’s session we will explore some of the most common contracts of shame, and approaches to dissolving them.
Week 4: July 8: Soothing anxiety with contract work
- In this session we will look at the foundations of anxiety and how contract releases can bring us more ease.
Week 5: July 15: Releasing contracts that block anger
- This week we will investigate the life serving power of anger, and discover how contract releases can give us access to more life energy.
Week 6: July 22: Contracts that take us into blame and reactivity
- We often say “I feel ignored,” or “I feel disrespected.” These words imply blame of others. What contracts create this
blame, and how can we use faux feelings as clues to contracts that can be released.
Week 7: July 29: Releasing contracts that lead to depression
- During this week’s session we will look at the contracts that keep us from engaging with life, and wonder together about what it would be like to let them go.
Week 8: Aug. 12: Contracts of addiction
- What is different about addiction? Why is it so hard to release our addictions, even when we release our contracts. It may be because addictions also have contracts with us. Explore this approach to new freedoms and more choice.
Week 9: Aug. 26: Moving toward emergent sexuality and joy
- In this final class we’ll look at a contract-based invitation to finding our true selves and expressing joy.
Praise for Your Resonant Self Workbook
Brilliant, engaging, deeply nourishing, and often liberating…a powerful and comprehensive resource for people wanting to increase the flow of life and love in their lives…This book is for people interested in living a life with more freedom, connection, and less inner stress.
Imagine climbing through an extensive trauma web, unsure of where to turn or how to get to firm ground. Through this transformative workbook, Sarah Peyton provides a clear map to help navigate this labyrinth with exercises allowing the reader to rest, pause, and go deeper if desired.
Sarah Peyton’s brilliance is in her ability to convey that healing is about being with the pain, getting curious about the pain, and sitting next to the pain; empathizing with and listening to the pain with wholeheartedness… Sarah takes us there in the most expeditious, while simultaneously gentle, path; through love, warmth, and resonance.
Your Investment + What’s Included
What do we do when we realize that the meaning we have made and the promises we have made ourselves are not actually helping us, but are harming us? In this nine-week book course we will look at the different kinds of unconscious contracts and work as a group and in breakouts to begin to name, disentangle and release the spiderwebs of unknown agreements we have with ourselves which keep us from being with the world as it is.
I used to struggle with reactive, highly volatile relationships, with my partners, my children, my family… it has taken years of practice developing my own self-resonance and secure attachment to be in joyful connective relationships.
I used to carry a book on my lap while driving because my critical inner voice was so cruel, I needed something to distract me for the 20-30 seconds it took for the light to turn green. Can you imagine how impossible it would be to form healthy relationships with others when we can barely stand ourselves?
I’m here today to share what I’ve learned since then about how to heal past pains and move into a joyful relationship with ourselves using the insights of my first book, Your Resonant Self. Regardless of your age, genetic predisposition or adverse childhood experiences, your brain is capable of building new neural fibers to help self-regulate your emotions and awaken your body as a place of safety and security.
Sign Me Up!
Ready to dive in? We begin June 17th.
If you can’t make the live sessions or join after the start date, you can easily catch up using the provided recordings. We hope to see you inside!