The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available to those that register.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Jan 31: Monday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 1: Tuesday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- Feb 2: Wednesday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
This 3-day immersion will cover the following material:
- Interviewing the client: what to ask, what to look for
- Choosing the initial elements for representation
- What creates movement in a constellation
- Experiencing the field
- 4 ways to ask the field to respond
- The narrative arc of the constellation
- When to resource
- Healing words and sentences
- Unconscious contracts
- Ways to move to completion
Who is this for?
All are welcome. For experienced facilitators, this three-day class (15 hours) will be an opportunity to review and to play. For facilitators who have not been working online, this class will be an opportunity to step into the exploration of online work. For beginners, this class will give you the vocabulary and experience you need to enjoy other facilitation classes.
Early early bird rate $500 if paid by December 1, 2021
Early bird rate $600 if paid by January 1, 2022
Regular price $700 if paid by January 31, 2022
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.