The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- May 19: Wednesday, 5-7pm
- May 20: Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- May 21: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- May 22: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-3pm
- May 23: Sunday, 9am-12pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
This 5-day immersion week will cover the following topics:
- Use constellation work to support the right use of power
- Understand the role of the circuits in claiming life serving power
Early early bird rate $600 if paid by April 4, 2021
Early bird rate $700 if paid by April 25, 2021
Regular price $800 if paid by May 19, 2021
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events or hearing other’s difficulties in relationship, it would be better not to register for this program.