The course will meet online via zoom.
Sessions are recorded for those in multiple time zones.
What To Expect:
In the upcoming 4-month period, there will be 12 classes, 1 class per month from each of the teachers, at various time slots to provide possibilities for folks from many parts of the world.
- Sarah’s sessions in this trimester will focus on NVC Facilitation, Self-Regulation and Trauma. Participants will explore:
- Ways that our own lived experience gets in the way of facilitation (Unconscious Contracts)
- Times we can lose hold of ourselves when we’re facilitating (The intrusion of shame or alarmed aloneness, etc.)
- Time travel for difficult facilitation moments
- Dreams and Nightmares – What do we dream of and what haunts us?
- In Peggy’s sessions, participants are invited to bring their questions and curiosities about how to teach NVC skills and concepts. Peggy will use her 5 decades of teaching experience to help participants explore how they can build interactive and effective learning experiences to support everyone. We will weave resonance into all we do.
- Lori’s sessions will provide opportunities to explore challenging situations that arise as a trainer and facilitator through the lens of NVC and Resonant Language. Participants will have opportunities to cultivate tools and awareness to support movement outside of familiar and stuck patterns and honor their own timing, inner knowing, and gain increased confidence and grounding in their own sense of making sense.
The schedule will be as follows: each session is 55 minutes
(All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your timezone, please click the times below)
Thursday, October 12, 9am (session led by Lori DeLaney)
Wednesday, October 18, 8am (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Monday, October 23, 1pm (session led by Peggy Smith)
Monday, November 13, 3:30pm (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Wednesday, November 8, 8am (session led by Peggy Smith)
Tuesday, November 21, 2pm (session led by Lori DeLaney)
Monday, December 4, 1pm (session led by Peggy Smith)
Wednesday, December 13, 8am (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Tuesday, December 19, 9am (session led by Lori DeLaney)
Wednesday, January 10, 8am (session led by Peggy Smith)
Monday, January 15, 3:30pm (session led by Sarah Peyton)
Tuesday, January 23, 2pm (session led by Lori DeLaney)
We would love to know about the work you’re doing in the world teaching neuroscience, NVC and/or empathy. Please let us know about your community practice group or other teaching, whether you’re working toward NVC certification (please let us know who your assessor is), or if you’re already a certified trainer. Please email [email protected] to let us know a bit about you prior to signing up.
Who is This Series For?
- NVC Certification Candidates who are interested in support on their journey toward certification
- Community Teachers
- NVC Certified Trainers
This course is set up so that participants can pay what they can:
12 sessions total – 4 with Sarah Peyton, 4 with Peggy Smith, 4 with Lori DeLaney
Please choose a variation that considers your financial resources as well as the contribution you would like to offer to the trainers. If you do not see the amount you would like to contribute listed, please email us and let us know what amount you’d like to offer and we can arrange an alternative way to pay.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferable.
- This course will be recorded for those who want to learn asynchronously for some or all sessions.
- If you register after the start date, you will receive recordings of previous sessions in the series that were recorded.