The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Nov 11: Friday 5-8pm
- Nov 12: Saturday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- Nov 13: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature skill-building exercises to help you connect to others and yourself, resonant language, unconscious contracts to help you untangle what blocks connection with others, and time travel resonance.
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- The circuits of emotion and motivation in relationship
- Seeking and Care
- The right hemisphere and feedback
- Circling back to blame vs mourning
- How contracts get in the way of giving and receiving feedback