The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- June 18: Friday 5-8pm
- June 19: Saturday, 9-12pm, 1-3pm
- June 20: Sunday 9-12pm, 1-3pm
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience concepts, followed by experiential exercises to explore and practice the concepts.
The experiential components of this series will feature Constellation work: constellations are a participatory, body-centered exploration of how trauma can live in individuals AND entire family and community systems and how to untangle it. Through Constellations, we are given a 3D map to help unwind and unravel the frozen strands of past pain and buried nervous-system vows from our essential beings so that we can flourish, live, and contribute our gifts with ease!
This 3-day immersion weekend will cover the following topics via lectures interspersed with experiential exercises:
- The amygdala and entanglements
- Friend/partner with their entire gender, if they have one
- Friend/partner with parent Friend/partner with past friends/partners
- Friend/partner with their past self
- Left and right hemispheres
- Attachment patterns and warmth
- Contracts not to trust, not to let love in
- I-You language Warm curiosity and questions