The course will meet via online (zoom video conference). Recordings will be made available.
The schedule will be as follows (All times are in the Pacific Time zone. To convert to your time, please click here)
- Apr 21: Thursday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Apr 22: Friday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Apr 23: Saturday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Apr 24: Sunday, 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Constellation debriefs will take place between 3pm-4pm PT each day and are excellent opportunities for learning and integration, but are not required.
What to Expect:
Each day we alternate between short lectures on neuroscience and constellation concepts with mini-constellations to explore and practice the concepts, and then we do large group constellations. If you’re a visual learner you can imagine small islands of didactic learning, surrounded by slightly larger islands of small-group learning, and then interspersed with large, full-group constellations. Small group work will be done in small groups or dyads via breakout groups on zoom.
The large group constellations are alternately run by Sarah and by student constellators (participants in the masterclass series) with Sarah’s support. Both being a facilitator and being a seeker happen by lottery, with weight given to the number of sessions attended, thus not all participants will have a chance to be a seeker or a facilitator.
Each day, there will be an optional 1 hour debrief of the day’s constellations at the end of the day. For anyone interested in this beautiful convergence, you are welcome to participate in the information and constellation sessions only, and not attend the masterclass debriefs of the constellation work itself.
Over this 4-day immersion week participants will:
- Investigate fate through the lens of Jungian astrology and archetypal energies, with a look at the way the brain receives archetypes
- Experiment with the integration of ritual and emergent constellations through the use of pre-set representatives from clients’ natal charts
- Explore the convergence of the ideas of relational neuroscience with ideas about fate and astrology
*All participants in this session will have a natal chart and initial reading with Jungian astrologer Carol Ferris prior to the session so that you have a sense of your own individual archetypal elements for the mini-constellation breakouts. If you are experienced in astrology, already have your birth chart, and do not wish to have a chart and reading done, please apply for a discount on the price of this session.
**Please register by April 7, 2022, if you wish to receive your reading before the masterclass. If registering after this date, your reading may take place following the masterclass.
- In order to secure the early-bird rates, you must register and pay by the dates above.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable and transferrable.
- Tuition includes an astrology reading by Carol Ferris. Readings will be done in the two weeks prior to the masterclass (to be scheduled individually separately).
- The deadline to register and get a reading prior to the session is April 7, 2022. If you register after April 7, 2022, your reading may take place the week following the masterclass.
- Deadline to register, April 21, 2022
- This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by yourself or others speaking about difficult events, then this course may not be for you. While we hope that the processes and information that we share can be of use in your journey, we do not have the resources to support extreme psychological difficulties.