Join Roxy Manning, Kathleen Macferran, Kathy Simon and Sarah Peyton for a course centered in taking action for the world you long for.
Participation in this course includes six weeks of whole group meetings, five weeks of peer-led empathy groups, and four weeks of action groups, running concurrently February 1 – March 8, 2023.
- Whole Group Session (60 minutes: Wednesdays 2/1/22-3/8/22: 11am – 12:00pm Eastern; 8am – 9:00am Pacific)
- Action-focused small groups (90 minutes, each participant chooses one action group)
- Climate Action, Tuesdays, Feb 7, 14, 28 and March 7, 9:00am – 10:30am Pacific
- Electoral Politics and Voting Justice, Tuesdays, Feb 7, 14, 21, and 28, 3:30 – 5:00pm Pacific
- Restorative Justice, Wednesdays, Feb 8, 15, 22, and March 1, 1:00pm – 2:30pm Pacific
- Racial Justice, Thursdays, Feb 9, 16, 23 and March 2, 4:30pm – 6:00pm Pacific
- Peer-led empathy and collaboration session (60-minute session each week; a variety of times will be offered for self-organized groups)
(To convert to your time, please click here)